Tuesday, April 11, 2006

put down that sleeping pill.........

and grab one or two of sister moon's delicious oatmeal and raisin cookies, and a glass of milk .

And I'll tell you why I say this.............first let me mention I do believe that sister moon and I are twins, we just happen to be born 7 years apart. OK go to that link just above at the beginning, yeah that one and you will read that tryptophan is contained in oatmeal.............there is a god!!!
You know what tryptophan is don't ya, it's that stuff that is in turkeys that make us fall asleep after Thanksgiving dinner. You thought it was cause you ate too much. Nope it's the TRYPTOPHAN!!!! WOO HOOO!!!

OK now follow sister moon's advice and make your self a batch of these babies and you'll see you'll sleep better for it.........it says so.

Oh moon is not a raisin person so I believe she leaves them out, I on the other hand am a raisin person and slept like a baby last nite.............................stay tuna'd...............................

No comments: