Wednesday, April 19, 2006

French Fry woes..................


excuse me………………….Dubya……please I’m begging ya stay outta my fries.

Now I’m not saying that there isn’t an obesity problem in this country…….there is!!!! And I applaud many schools for stepping in and changing the menus to make them somewhat more nutritious. And warning us about trans fat is fine………..yep I think education is the key. But for the government to get involved, well let me just say I am a tad hesitant. Next we will see people suing for bazillion gazillion dollars because the fries they ate everyday for 20 years or so caused them to have health problems DUH!!!!!!!!!!!

Could we start our education in schools where we probably could use it the most…….in a nutrition 101 class? That doesn’t sound unreasonable does it? http://www.slate.com/id/2139941/nav/tap1/?GT1=8019

I’m telling ya the government has just gotta stay out a my french fry bidness…..OK!!!

Now I’m sure there are both sides to every story, so let’s hear it……………

Stay tuna’d……………………………





No comments: