Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy 2007!!!

Now let's see if the other two thirds of PBE can jump in and post their New Years day meal.

Mine is always Posole ........and it is simmering on the stove as I type. I am not taking a snap because soups just do not photograph well, kinda like me.

AND speaking of snaps, the post little bird made about her puppy in his new sweater just below this post, there, click on that photo and you will see many more snaps of this fashionable pup Max and his big brother Multy.

OK I'm gonna leave room for the other two. Happy New Year to y'all

stay tuna'd...........

4 comments:

Ilva said...

Happy New Year Doodles! Thanks for all the nice comments you leave on my blog!

wheresmymind said...

Happy New Years to you and all of your family!

Cottage Kid said...

I wish you and Norm a very happy 2007 and u are successful in unloading the house! Have either of u guys ever seen the Rose parade? I ask cuz I watched it and thought of you two.

sylvie1950 said...

Happy New Year. Max is sooo cute.