Friday, June 02, 2006

Moon shows all ... that's in the fridge

Whew, hope I got this posted in time for Sweetnicks show what's in your fridge. I've had three rounds of visitors for the last three weeks and the last left this morning. Loved each one of them but now back to work.

So what's in my fridge today? This is after all the guest have gone home so not a "filled" as it was last week. I had to put a big green arrow on the bottle of Veuve Clicquot. I don't usually have that in the fridge but one of our thankful guests gave that to us. Can't wait to open it. We just got too busy at little bird's birthday party. I know, shame on me. You'll see there is only one bottle of the brown dog, Newcastle left so must make a grocery run for my ever-lovin'.

6 comments:

Kalyn Denny said...

Hey I see a few things in your fridge that I also have. That was a fun idea Sweetnicks came up with. Thanks for the feedback on the asparagus recipe. I always wonder if people actually make the recipes I post, and if so, how they turn out.

La Vida Dulce said...

Of course the only thing I notice in Moon's frige is the champagne! Very nice.

sylvie1950 said...

I didn't take a picture of it, but I also have a couple of bottles of champagne in my crisper.

Lea said...

Are you a closet Brit??

maltese parakeet said...

i want to party at sylvie's house - roux and crystal hotsauce and champagne in the fridge!

Mr Angry said...

Dayum! Now that's a food lover's fridge!