Sunday, June 11, 2006

Chop chop, time's a wastin'

The end of May was hilarious here at Chez Moon. So busy I had to hire a sous-chef.

Our step-
mother/grand-
mother Mary came to visit just in time to help with Little Bird's birthday party. I have no shame, I put everyone to work in my kitchen. She was a quick learner and as she put it, "... chopped more onions than she has in her whole life."

Not only was she a big help in the kitchen she cleaned the bathrooms before the guests arrived. I don't think too many sous-chefs do that, too.

1 comment:

Ziz said...

Hah -- yeah I don't think many sous chefs would do that either! ;O)

I just wanted to stop by and thank you very much for stopping by my website and sharing your story of your parents Boston. :) I hope you stop by again sometime. :D