Thursday, March 30, 2006

alert the food cops.....call the media...........

I fried chicken...........well I started out small. I fried two chicken breasts per my sister's explicit instructions. I read her post and I thought now why can't I fry chicken? I can do just bout everything else with reasonable success - but I have always bombed frying chicken. I now know why - if you know me at all you will understand when I use the word IMPATIENT..........yep that's me. And I know better. So read and re-read moon's post on frying chicken and I thought bingo I can do this I just must practice patience and not rush it. I think that is the secrect to a lot of good cooking. And since my full time retirement I have figured all that......took me long enough huh!?!?!!! Let's see what Norm says. So here's my minor accomplishment. I might be cooking a whole chicken someday. Thanks sister.
stay tuna'd.................

2 comments:

Deborah Eley De Bono said...

Weed, that looks damn yummy!

barb said...

and no pink near the bone..........thanks