Thursday, July 17, 2008

Yogurt

It took me a very long time to wrap my taste buds around this item, but once I did I haven't stopped trying all kinds of new ways to eat yogurt.

Sweet husband wanted some ice cream one nite, no ice cream on hand but I did have some vanilla yogurt in the freezer, let's see if I can pull this off, cause ya see husband says "I don't eat yogurt"!!! Oh OK no problem....hahahaha!!!

I get out my little food processor and thaw/whip up the vanilla yogurt, while melting some chocolate chips in the microwave, After the chips are melted I fold them into the the vanilla yogurt added some toasted chopped pecans I had on hand and there ya go.

No I never told him it was yogurt and you better never tell him either OK!! Oh and his comment was "this is nice and smooth, what kind is it"? Never did say but I did mention I think it's a new brand I found at the market.

What else can you do with yogurt, I think it's endless where and how. Any ideas leave me an email and I'll post them and credit your creativity.

I have mixed in some salsa and a good amount of cilantro and used that for a baked potato instead of sour cream.

No I didn't get a photo, the man likes his ice cream.......maybe next time.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Brilliant - and, anyway, if you'd taken a photograph, he'd probably have smelt a rat ;)

Joanna