Saturday, May 20, 2006

You must try this......

fellow food blogger sweetnicks posted just the other day a recipe for Pear Gorgonzola Butter, those three words alone makes it worth the click.

Husband and I are both still under the weather he more than I, as I had a head start on the germ detail. So it just seemed that soup sounded good. Muir Woods roasted tomatoes, a jar of smokey roasted red pepper, put that in your whirly thing, food processor, along with some chicken broth for thinning down, kosher salt, fresh ground pepper, garlic, whirl and transfer to a pan for heating. I add some half and half cause I like the creaminess. At the end add some fresh cilantro.

Now here comes the butter recipe. I had made some in the afternoon in case of a snack attack and forgot about it....shame. Good thing cause this butter spread on toasted ciabatta bread went well with the soup and is a killer.......ya gotta try this.

No comments: