Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Remember the comfort food thread we had?????

Well since my sister and I have returned from our wonderful visit in Indiana, I thought I should bring my dear sweet husband a present since I had a present, a rotten cold and what the heck after 35 years, sharing is caring. Dang I brought him a cold, I'm sorry bunky, really I am.
But I marched that bad boy to the Dr. this a.m. and got him started on some antibiotics and his favorite beverage Gatorade (eeeewwww) other than beer of course. But when my sweetie gets back home I had made Who cares if it's good for you, it taste great This is an otameal dish sister moon made and posted awhile back.
Now here is the very odd part, any other time I made this dish my sweetie said "no thanks I'm not fond of that." He comes home and feeling kinda wonky smells the oatmeal dish and sheepishly says "could you scoop me up some of that?"
So what I'm saying folks is that my bunky has discovered a comfort food that now he is calling his own......isn't life amazing.
Try this recipe my friends it could be your new favorite comfort food even when you're not under the weather.

No comments: