Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A call for PASTA !!!

Now what could be better than that. Musice to my ears, I know I agree, I salivate at the various ways of preparing pasta. And believe it or not my friends there are Heart Healthy ways of preparing this wonderful food item. Trust me after visiting Italy many, many years ago I came home with a whole new found interest in eating Italian food of any kind.

Now pop on over to HoTM site and come up with a healthy tasty pasta dish of your very own.

And while you are thinking about it check out these sites too. The Mayo Clinic has some wonderful ideas and recipes as well as the nutrtional information. Which by the way I am really appreciating these days. Also the AMH, American Heart Association has some valuable links on their site as well. Or do what I do and Google hearthealthypastarecipes and see what you come up with. Just pay attention
to the nutritional information for it to qualify as heart healthy.

So I'm headed over to the Mayo Clinic, the site, to see what I can come up with ... hope to see you there...stay tuna'd


4 comments:

Ilva said...

Thanks Doodles for doing the pr! xx

Annie said...

Thanks for turning me on to the Mayo site. I just checked it out and it is loaded with goodies.

Chris said...

I can't wait for this one...And, thanks for mentioning the Mayo Clinic....love the site!

barb said...

Ilva I think PR is my middle name...annie chris the Mayo site among others is just a wealth of info.